Skindiver WT Mecaquartz Watch - Black PVD
Out of stock
Free Shipping & Return with DHL
REF / SKU:
With vintage lum accents and a sweep second Mecaquartz movement, this is the perfect watch for the modern adventurer.
This Skindiver WT Mecaquartz wristwatch features a black dial with white BGW9 Super-LumiNova®, the iconic hour arrow hand, a sapphire glass and a steel case with a black PVD treatment - water resistant to 100m.
This quartz watch - powered by the Japanese mecaquartz movement Seiko VH31 - is presented on a black nylon & leather strap.
Specifications of the Skindiver WT Mecaquartz Quartz Watch, Black Dial with White BGW9 Super-LumiNova® & Black PVD Case
- Hours / Minutes / Seconds
- 60 min / sec timing and world cities time zones via rotating bezel
- Hands and dial: BGW9 Super-Luminova® on all hands and indices
- 120 clicks
- Unidirectional rotatable
- 316L stainless steel with black PVD treatment
- Hand finished brushed 316L stainless steel with black PVD treatment
- Flat sapphire crystal
- Drilled lugs for easy strap changes
- Water resistance: 10 ATM / 100m
- 40mm diameter x 48mm lugs to lugs x 11mm thickness
- 20mm lug width
- Assembled in France
- Delivered with a camel canvas & green nylon watch pouch
The Skindiver WT Mecaquartz is powered by the Seiko VH31 movement.
- Seiko VH31:
- 3 Hands (Hours – Minutes - Seconds)
- Central sweep second hand: moves ¼ second increments
- Accuracy: ± 15 seconds per month at normal temperature range
- Type of quartz oscillator: Tuning fork
- Frequency of quartz oscillator: 32,768 Hz
- Jewels: 2pcs
- Battery life: Approx. 2 years
The Skindiver WT Mecaquartz Watch - Vintage & Black PVD - is equipped with a black one-piece nylon & leather strap.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE BLACK ONE-PIECE NYLON & LEATHER BAND
- Dimension & Size:
- Length: 270mm
- Lug width: 20mm
- Buckle width: 20mm
- Quick-release spring-bars - Easily swap between straps without tools in a blink of an eye
- Nylon - Soft touch for extended comfort and smooth feel on the wrist
- Vegetable tanned Italian leather - Better for your skin and the environment
- Solid stainless steel buckle with black PVD treatment
- Reinforced stitching around the fixed-loop - Longer durability
- Reinforced leather parts on the pin holes and as loops - The same quality leather used on all Wolbrook leather straps
- Hand-stitched - Attention to details
- Color: Black
When your order is ready to be shipped you will receive a tracking number and you will be able to track easily your parcel until it arrives at your doorstep.
SKINDIVER WT MECAQUARTZ OVERVIEW
DEPENDABLE & SOLID TOOL-WATCH
• Hand finished brushed 316L stainless steel case • Flat sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating inside• Drilled lugs for easy strap changes • Water resistance: 10 ATM / 100m
MECAQUARTZ MOVEMENT: JAPANESE QUALITY & ACCURACY
Seiko Mecaquartz VH31:
• Sweep central second hand
• 2 years battery
• Accuracy of ± 15 seconds per month (at normal temperature range)
• Antimagnetic: ≧1600 A/m
SOLID MOVEMENT HOLDER: THE PERFECT HOUSE FOR THE SEIKO VH31 MOVEMENT
Nowadays, quartz watches and even some mechanical watches are using plastic movement holders. At Wolbrook, we found the metal ones more noble and durable. While our mechanical watches have always used metal holders, the Skindiver WT Mecaquartz along the Skindiver WT Chrono-Mecaquartz and Skindiver WT Pro Chrono-Mecaquartz are now also featuring solid metal movement holders.
SKINDIVER WT PROFESSIONAL OVERVIEW
ASSEMBLED IN FRANCE
Like all Wolbrook watches since the 1960s, the Skindiver WT Mecaquartz watches are carefully assembled by trained professional watchmakers in France, in the outskirt of Besançon.
THE SKINDIVER WT MECAQUARTZ IN "MM"
40mm diameter x 48mm lugs to lugs x 11mm thickness / 20mm lug width
scroll to shop other colorations
scroll to shop other colorations