Skindiver WT Automatic - Vintage, Blue & Steel
Out of stock
Free Shipping & Return with DHL
REF / SKU:
Discontinued & Archived - This Skindiver WT Automatic watch features a black dial with BGW9 Super-LumiNova, the iconic arrow hour hand and minute hand both rose gold, a double dome sapphire crystal and a dark blue aluminum and steel bezel on a steel case - water resistant to 100m.
This automatic watch - powered by the Japan made automatic movement Citizen/Miyota 8315 - is presented on a one-piece black vegetable tanned Italian leather strap.
Specifications of the Skindiver WT Automatic Vintage Dial, Rose Gold Hands and Blue Bezel
- Hours / Minutes / Seconds / Date
- 60 min / sec timing and world cities time zones via rotating bezel
- Hands and dial:
- “Roulette” black and red date disk
- BGW9 Super-Luminova® on hands and indices
- 120 clicks
- Unidirectional rotatable
- 316L stainless steel with a blue anodized aluminum insert
- Hand finished brushed 316L stainless steel
- Glass box sapphire crystal with an outside “cyclops” magnifier above the date window
- Drilled lugs for easy strap changes
- Water resistance: 10 ATM / 100m
- 40mm diameter x 48mm lugs to lugs x 13mm thickness
- 20mm lug width
- Assembled in France
- Delivered with a green canvas & leather watch pouch
The Skindiver WT Automatic is an automatic watch powered by the Citizen / Miyota 8315.
- Citizen / Miyota 8315
- Functions: hours, minutes, central seconds, hacking-second and quick date setting
- Power reserve: approximately 60 hours fully wound
- Winding: Automatic / Self-winding mechanical
- Finish: Geneva pattern and blue screws
- Frequency: 21600 per hour
- Jewels: 21pcs
- In-house modifications and operations
- Modification of the date disk to a “Roulette” style disk with the date in black on odd days and red on even ones
- Control and setting with a tolerance of ±15 seconds per day and setting at 0,2
The Skindiver Automatic watch - Vintage, Blue & Steel - is equipped with a black one-piece leather strap.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE BLACK ONE-PIECE LEATHER STRAP
- Dimension & Size:
- Length: 270mm
- Lug width: 20mm
- Buckle width: 20mm
- Quick-release spring-bars - Easily swap between straps without tools in a blink of an eye
- Vegetable tanned Italian leather - Better for your skin and the environment
- Solid stainless-steel buckle
- Flat single-layered - The same quality leather on both side for extended comfort and smooth feel on the wrist
- Reinforced stitching around the fixed-loop - Longer durability
- Hand-stitched - Attention to details
- Color: Black
When your order is ready to be shipped you will receive a tracking number and you will be able to track easily your parcel until it arrives at your doorstep.
SKINDIVER WT AUTOMATIC OVERVIEW
SOLID & DEPENDABLE AUTOMATIC WATCH
• Hand finished brushed 316L stainless steel case• Glass box sapphire crystal with an outside “cyclops” magnifier above the date window• Drilled lugs for easy strap changes• Water resistance: 10 ATM / 100m
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT: JAPANESE QUALITY & RELIABILITY
Citizen / Miyota 8315 Automatic (Self-winding mechanical):
• 60 hours power-reserve
• Quick date setting
In-house modifications and operations:
• Modification of the date disk to a “Roulette” style disk with the date in black on odd days and red on even ones
• Control and setting with a tolerance of ±15 seconds and setting at 0,2
On the bezel, the “+” and “-” in front of the cities allow you to define if these cities are before or after Greenwich, and if you need to read a time difference clockwise or anti-clockwise. Between “Greenwich” and “+Tokyo”, you have a time difference of +9 hours and between “Greenwich” and “-Denver” you have a time difference of -7 hours.
Let’s say you are in Sebring, Florida, USA and you want the time in Le Mans, France.
1. Sebring follows the Eastern Time Zone / UTC-05:00 (defined by “-New York” on the bezel), then you need to rotate the bezel and put "-New York" on the hour marker just passed by the hour hand. If it's 12:30 in Sebring. Then you place "-New York" on the 12:00 marker.
2. Le Mans follows Paris time zone / UTC+01:00. Paris is a forward time zone (there is a little “+” in front), you read the bezel clockwise and you see that it indicates 18:00. So, it's 18:30 in Paris and Le Mans.
VEGETABLE TANNED LEATHER STRAP
All Wolbrook watches paired with leather straps are using Italian and vegetable tanned leather, meaning no chemicals were used in their processing. The best choice for your skin and the environment.
A vegetable tanned leather strap develops a unique and beautiful patina over time.
SKINDIVER WT PROFESSIONAL OVERVIEW
ASSEMBLED IN FRANCE
Like all Wolbrook watches since the 1960s, the Skindiver WT Automatic watches are carefully assembled by trained professional watchmakers in France, in the outskirt of Besançon.
The movements are customized – with a “Roulette” style disk in the case of the Skindiver WT Automatic - and regulated by our watchmakers.
THE SKINDIVER WT AUTOMATIC IN "MM"
40mm diameter x 48mm lugs to lugs x 13mm thickness / 20mm lug width
scroll to shop other colorations
scroll to shop other colorations