FREE SHIPPING – 2-YEAR GUARANTEE – ASSEMBLED IN FRANCE
This Skindiver WT Professional Chrono-Mecaquartz big eye chronograph features a black dial with green C7 Super-LumiNova and 24h display in a big eye 3 o'clock sub-dial, the iconic broad arrow hour hand, a double dome Hesalite glass and a steel case – water-resistant to 100m.
This chronograph watch - powered by the Japanese mecaquartz chronograph movement Seiko VK64 - is presented on a beads of rice bracelet.
The Seiko VK64 movement is a mecaquartz movement meaning the chronograph part is actioned by a mechanism coming from mechanical chronographs while the regulation and timing parts are motorized by a quartz oscillator.
The result is the best of both the mechanical watches world and the quartz watches world: mechanical watch technology, look and feel combined with the perfect accuracy and timekeeping of quartz (±20s per month).
Specifications of the Skindiver WT Pro Chrono-Mecaquartz Big Eye Chronograph Green Lum on Black dial and Black PVD Bezel on Steel Case with Bracelet
- Seiko Mecaquartz VK64 with mechanical technology / action & quartz regulation
- Sweep center 1/5 chrono second hand
- Seiko Patented Instant Zero Reset - with a click all chronograph hands are reset to zero at once thanks to the three-pointed hammer mechanism.
- Hours / Minutes / Seconds
- Central 60s timing
- 60min timing in the sub-dial at 9 o’clock
- 24h display in the "big eye" sub-dial at 3 o’clock
- 60 min / sec timing and world cities time zones via rotating bezel
- Hands and dial: Super-Luminova on all hands and indexes
- Bezel: 120 clicks, unidirectional rotatable, 316L stainless steel.
- Hand finished brushed 316L stainless steel
- Hesalite glass
- Drilled lugs for easy strap changes
- Water resistance: 10 ATM / 100m
- 40mm diameter x 48mm lugs to lugs x 13.5mm thickness
- 20mm lug width
- Assembled in France
- Delivered with a camel canvas & green nylon watch pouch